The Technical Information Center of Denmark has a number of projects ensuring progress and new developments within the library science field. This way, researchers and students at DTU receive the best support and service with regard to literature and scientific materials.
Examples of internal projects:
- DTU Digital Library
- Data well
- Document delivery and payment
- Business service and FINDit
Based on the solid experience in developing innovative IT systems the Technical Information Center of Denmark also develops and manages systems for DTU such as:
- Information system on chemicals, Kemibrug
- Conference systems
Externally, the Technical Information Center of Denmark collaborates with the other Danish and several foreign universities.
Projects and cooperation at national and international level, eg.:
- Den Danske Forskningsdatabase, DDF (Danish National Research Database,)
- Den Bibliometriske Forskningsindikatorer, BFI, (the Bibliometric Research Indicators), in colaboration with Forsknings og Innovationsstyrelsen, FI (the Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation)
- Projects under Danmarks Elektroniske Fag- og Forskningsbibliotek, DEFF (Denmark’s Electronic Research Library)
- Driver, EU Framework Program