As an employee or a student at DTU you can use DTU Digital Library to cross-search all our resources; printed books, ebooks, journals and articles - DADS, supplemented by much more, including references from Web Of Science, PubMed, etc.
DTU Digital Library is different from DADS and represents a more complete access to DTU Libraries resources. Searching is more Google-like. AND is used as default between search terms. In order to narrow down your search you enter more search terms as you would in a Google search.
Get familiar with DTU Digital Library now before it replaces DADS - use your DTU login.
Import from DADS to DTU Digital Library
- Your alerts, searches, journals and articles saved in DADS can be imported in DTU Digital Library by accessing the MyLibrary section. Click on “Import from DADS” - before 1 May, 2011.
- Once imported, alerts will be disabled in DADS
the following night.
- You can no longer save alerts, searches, journals and articles in DADS. From now on this is done in DTU Digital Library.
- Any content in DADS/My orders has automatically been imported.
- If you have saved links in DADS/My links you will get a mail on how to manage them in the future.
Read more: (DTU login)
> About DTU Digital Library
> From DADS to DTU Digital Library - questions/answers
> DTU Digital Library vs DADS - key features
For any questions, please send mail to